Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, March 21, 2010

it usually snows on the first day of spring :)



not this year! Hot and sunny all last week :) This was us trying to get a pic of ourselves with the last scrap of snow. What snow????? We ate outside last night!
Bumped into Tommy on the road.....Penny tried to rip his lungs out. No she didn't. But she always wants to chase bicyclists. And this time she caught one!


these pics got a little mixed up--this is Rachel finishing my hair cut ---and here finishing the wife's---Rachel said the wife's new cut is SASSY! Tis.


the before on me---I go several weeks and suddenly my hair is irritating and fuzzy--time for Rachel....


I was realizing that we have been to Viva for the tacos and burritos 4 out of the last 5 Saturdays...WHOA :) Must be love....



the ultimate 80s radio program had this yesterday, oh how I love new wave music...

11 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

I love the warm sun!
It is going to be a welcome spring after the past winter!
Sassy indeed!

Nicki said...

I could go to Viva once a week for Margaritas and Nachos.

kate et jim said...

I adore Maude's hair!!! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

it was warm here too. you guys are always having fun... i like the shot of you with the barber apron on. maybe it's a new look for you?

Unknown said...

Nice haircuts! Very summer-like. :) I'm so jealous that people in your world are bike riding. There are still snow drifts on our trails here and going out on the highways is asking for trouble.

Happy spring! :)

denis said...

you and maude are starting spring on a "sunny" note. haircuts and a bike ride in shorts. spring did come early this year.

Jay said...

The snow is here in Arkansas. Heavy snow falling!

Reverend Awesome said...

Maude makes the best faces. She glows.

Ron said...

Hey Gary!!! Catching up on all my favorite blogs today, of course I had 19 posts on yours to catch up on! Jen and I had fun hanging out yesterday and of course your name came up and how we'd love to come hang out with you all sometime. We told several people about your blog and showed off your piggy cup! Happy Spring to you and Maude, hope the sun keeps shining and you have no more Snow.

Cheryl said...

We have had beautiful weather the last week but it came to a screeching halt today. It was about 15 degrees colder than it was yesterday. HOWEVER, I am waiting for spring to come back again.

Jen Mecca said...

You do know that now you have set Karma in motion and on Easter Sunday you'll have a foot of snow!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.