Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
"cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
The wife settles in for the French roast, the 5 grain porridge and the bagel with PB and J and Emily, our chubby old kitten, settles in with her. And is checking out the bagel (Emily kitten LOVES cream cheese, but there was none today)
"wait, you don't like peanut butter" sez the wife to the kitten sniffing the bagel, but the wife takes a finger full of pb and holds it out "OHMYGOD she is eating the peanut butter!" sez the wife and, do I have to tell you, the kitten comes back for MORE....kinda waiting for the HURLING sound from the closet now...
Speaking of cats and all, check out this totally groovy painted pair of cups and saucers I made :)
mmm, sounds so good, esp. with the crowd having so much fun....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I think everyone loves peanut butter. ... like everyone loves air. :)
Maybe Emily was just soooo hungry that she would eat anything this morning. Or maybe she's just messing with you and tomorrow she'll pretend to hate peanut butter again. ;-)
Emily has good taste. I think everyone loves PB..right?
Cute mugs gary!!!
Those mugs are adorable. Might have to get one if they are on your Etsy...
We had a cat when I was a kid that loved popcorn---would eat it until you stopped giving it to her!
Love the mugs. Wonderful colors. My dog loves peanut butter but didn't know cats did as well.
Scott's cat eats the weirdest things. It loves potato chips and crackers. Things like that. It's a fat weirdo.
Post a Comment