I will try to keep the wife away from the computer today. Yesterday she is like
"that's enough with the YES YES dream blog posts. You can get away with it this time" and I am like,
"oh yes, sure" but look at me, pushing that envelope again
(the first 2 years I blogged the wife forbade me to blog her, but then I started to ignore her wishes)
She is looking tres cool here with this graffiti, NO?
In other news, this being supposedly a POTTERY blog, here is a pair of sitting piggy banks. I like the usual kind of piggy bank, but those are a common idea, this is MY idea. The sitting piggy with the slot in the back.
Goofy Kim (below under the pile of dogs etc), also known as farmer Kim, is like "I am coming up for a tractor conference and we are like "sure thing! Viva Tacos for the 5th Saturday out of 6????"
...mmmm, you love Blondie....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Spike and Penny are fun guys! Loved the burrito at Varga's. Got home and was completely wiped out. Just sat around drinking tea thought about all the words of wisdom I heard from the guys about tractors....
One tip with diesel..always buy it at truck stops and not little country stores because the fuel gels from prolonged settling in the storage tanks.... I never never knew that!!
Under pile of dogs is a good place to be. Remember what Charlie brown said: "Happiness is a warm puppy". :-D
1. i like it when you blog about maude. it shows how much you really love her.
2. i wore the exact same shirt as you on the exact same day. how bizarre!
3. how come whenever you take a photo of fun kim, her face is always hidden by penny?
amigo... maude is way more tolerant. after u requested a pic of mom, i posted that one of her in the backyard. she got mad because i didn't "clear" it with her first... so it will be a long time before another one of her will be on there
Maude looks badazz next to that graffiti.. watch out, she might kung fu you. ;)
Denis, I always post the most funny pics, and the dogs always jump on Kimmy, and its pretty funny :)
Ooo..I love the sitting piggies too. My little piggy is filling up rapidly!
Maude is a good sport about your sharing. Perhaps in a couple years I will divulge info on Scott. As of now I just keep it to a minimum. Keep him out of my internet nuttery.
I love those piggies!
She is tres cool anyway! Pigs, tacos and dogs - What fun!
The sitting piggies would be cute salt and pepper shakers! That was the first thing I thought when I saw them. I'm a collector of shakers :o)
Love the piggies!
Blondie? I was expecting Foreigner!
Post a Comment