Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Le Pennster....

So yesterday, you know, I gotta go up to the Cornell campus on a quick errand and pick up the wife. I took Penny along, Super Beagle, Le Pennster, the Tri-color Menace (according to all the fat squirrels on campus).
She hit a couple of the typical tourist-take-a-picture spots, like Ezra Cornell's statue and the library clock tower.
She is, as you know, a Super Model too, as you see in the last of these pics, pottery headed to Nance's gallery today with other fresh stuff.....





(beagle mug and bowl by Gary Rith)
Dig Charlotte....

8 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

See ya later! I always look forward to new fun stuff from you!

Lori Buff said...

Very cute, the dog and the cups

Unknown said...

Awww... Le Pennster Fuzzybottom. :)

Reverend Awesome said...

Penny is so pretty. Her eyes look like she has eyeliner on. Her and I are like twins! I chase squirrels as well.

Anonymous said...

penny always struck me as a gal about town. funny video in the previous post with those dudes waking up. silly they are.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Super Beagle Model!!!!
So cute.

fiwa said...

Penny, you are so hawt. I especially love the eyeliner you use. Any tips for me?

Unknown said...

That adorable Penny! So bright and so sweet looking! Can't decide who I'd like to kiss first, you or HER? She really does have the sweetest face. But it's a sweet family, except, of course, for that dangerous Le Soq guy. He just has way to jaunty an air, I can't help worrying he's going to get you in trouble!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.