Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, March 6, 2010
art road trip with Benji and Christi
I drove with my pals, artists Ben and Christi, up to Syracuse to see a show at my clay supplier Clayscapes , get some supplies plus get the lunch at Dinosaur BBQ. People are surprised that I drive and take take pictures of myself and others. Multitasking at 65mph....
Me and Benji were flashing our tats. Luckily I had a sharpie so Ben could ink up Christi. Everybody at Dino BBQ flashes their tats.
"WHY HULLO SAILOR!"
Two fisted drinker, c'est moi. The waitress gave me my iced tea and then brought me a second one. After we left we were buzzing down the highway and I was loosening my seatbelt and like DYING with 50 miles to go and spied a Mickey D's and snuck into their john....
We went to the Aurora Art and Design Center so I could deliver more pieces and introduce Ben and Christi to the manager and get some of their art on display too---Benji's piece here is KICKIN'
You know where I am Friday at 4:20---Chapterhouse happy hour, and a ZILLION friends showed up....Nicki Ben and Tommy here with me
OK, Dinosaur BBQ has all kinds of guests, like me in my Snoopy tee eating my SALAD
but behind Ben and Christi these dudes in leathers and chains and colors and confederate flags sit down behind Ben and Christi and I am like
"I am taking a picture and will tell you why outside...."
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:11 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The Empire Amber Beer at the Dinosaur BBQ is fantastic.
Looks like you guys had a fun day. The anchor tat is HAWT!
Sly job there, taking a picture of the jacket - well done.
how goes the "Etna Teapots"?
Nice anchor! I met up with a Bandidos biker in St. Catharines once. He held the door at Tim Horton's for me. ;-)
sons of sam don't know what they're up against with that badass chick with the anchor tat. looks like a fun place and then to the chapterhouse. friday's getting busy
You guys are such funsters. :)
Gary, I do the same thing! I pretend to be taking pictures of my friends and get them in the line of fire of absurd. Well done, my man.
That looks like an awesome day. I'm very impressed by Ben's sharpie tat drawing skillz. Yes, skillz with a "z".
Yeah, I'll never wash my arm again.
I would like to see a picture of your pirate Snoopy T in front of the SONS OF SAM leathers. Wait, sons of sam and confederate flags?
I miss Dinosaur BBQ... But you all look like you had a great time!
The confederate flag was on the jacket of another dude :)
Wow Gary... that looked like it was fun. I got some dinasour hot sauce as a house warmer for her yurt this summer.
oops.. My sister's yurt this summer I mean..:))
You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never thought it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.
So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.
OMG...I wished I lived in such a wild and crazy area!
Post a Comment