Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, March 13, 2010

the USUAL Friday thang...

In a froggy mood, per usual....we have this awesome green glaze going at Cornell, and you just think: FROG POTS :)

(mug by Gary Rith)
And then there was the usual Friday THANG at the Chapterhouse after pottery at the Cornell pot shop....
Georges Le Soq was a little rude, dancing on the table and all...
you can see Carol here with Tommy, and then a lot more Tommy with me....SO next week, join us eh? 4:30 Friday! AND ST Patrick's eve, March 16 too :)



Bowie, PANIC IN DETROIT. You love Bowie at every age...

7 comments:

Liz said...

lovin the froggies! wish I could join you on friday next, looks like you are my kind of St Patricks People! Will toast you all from Cape Breton instead!

Unknown said...

Love the froggies!

kate et jim said...

Now that's MY kinda GREEN!!! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Gary, I am seeing a direct connection between this post and our friend Ben's recent condition.

Cheryl said...

I meant to say Georges, not Jacques..duh.

Cheryl said...

Gosh I would so love to join you all on Fridays...however it would take me all day to just get there. Maybe Jacques should stay home on St. Patrick's Day to avoid getting into trouble?

Anonymous said...

Does the Irish green froggy get to sip on Guinness? ;)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.