Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, March 29, 2010

BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....

Well, Penny and Georges were commando anyway, you can tell because they NEVER wear pants...or undies.....(read more about Benji's undies HERE)

ANYWAY, Penny is quite portable....and yesterday the wife is like
"MAKE PIZZA, BOY"
and I am like "YES ma'am" and then.....

today I am like "gosh, shall I boil up some frozen spinach for dinner???" and the wife is like
"MAKE PIZZA, BOY" and I am like, grabbing the yeast and the flour and saying
"YES ma'am"


today midday Benji calls from from the road
"dude, whassup?" and I am like
"whassup???" and it goes back and forth for several minutes like that dumb TV AD years ago for Bud, and it turns out Benji is on the road because one of his girlfriend's fish tanks sprang a leak and he was awakened from a sound sleep at 11:30 this morning, and like, called into action to save this sexy young Blonde's FISH.
Un huh. Right.
Anyway, he comes on over to talk STRATEGY and art and blogging and we gossip about YOU (we really did! honest!) and there is the usual dog cuddling and tussle with the ever obnoxious Georges Le Soq....





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait.. did you say Ben got up at 11:30am to save FISH?! Awwwww. ;)

Mmm... pizza. *drool*

I can't wait to meet you guys, but I really can't wait to meet Penny and her fuzzy looking ears. :)

cookingwithgas said...

just hanging with the crew!
More pizza!?
Yum!

Reverend Awesome said...

Portable Penny.

Good man. Pizza every night.
We've been on a pizza streak lately ourselves. We're breaking the streak tonight though.

I'm sure a good percentage of the gossip was about me. *I hope*

Michèle Hastings said...

i just KNEW you guys were gossiping about ME. my ears they were a burnin'

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Spinach pizza? I'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

that first picture of ben and penny is a scream... it looks like penny is thinking, "get me outta here, he's gonna kill me"

Kimberly said...

Georges looks so happy wrapped in his arms!

Cheryl said...

Mmm..the pizza looks so good! I love the fact that Penny is portable. I am sure it comes in handy somedays.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.