Well, Penny and Georges were commando anyway, you can tell because they NEVER wear pants...or undies.....(read more about Benji's undies HERE)
ANYWAY, Penny is quite portable....and yesterday the wife is like
"MAKE PIZZA, BOY"
and I am like "YES ma'am" and then.....
today I am like "gosh, shall I boil up some frozen spinach for dinner???" and the wife is like
"MAKE PIZZA, BOY" and I am like, grabbing the yeast and the flour and saying
today midday Benji calls from from the road
"dude, whassup?" and I am like
"whassup???" and it goes back and forth for several minutes like that dumb TV AD years ago for Bud, and it turns out Benji is on the road because one of his girlfriend's fish tanks sprang a leak and he was awakened from a sound sleep at 11:30 this morning, and like, called into action to save this sexy young Blonde's FISH.
Un huh. Right.
Anyway, he comes on over to talk STRATEGY and art and blogging and we gossip about YOU (we really did! honest!) and there is the usual dog cuddling and tussle with the ever obnoxious Georges Le Soq....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me..."
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benji
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Wait.. did you say Ben got up at 11:30am to save FISH?! Awwwww. ;)
Mmm... pizza. *drool*
I can't wait to meet you guys, but I really can't wait to meet Penny and her fuzzy looking ears. :)
just hanging with the crew!
Good man. Pizza every night.
We've been on a pizza streak lately ourselves. We're breaking the streak tonight though.
I'm sure a good percentage of the gossip was about me. *I hope*
i just KNEW you guys were gossiping about ME. my ears they were a burnin'
Spinach pizza? I'm hungry!
that first picture of ben and penny is a scream... it looks like penny is thinking, "get me outta here, he's gonna kill me"
Georges looks so happy wrapped in his arms!
Mmm..the pizza looks so good! I love the fact that Penny is portable. I am sure it comes in handy somedays.
Post a Comment