Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, May 1, 2010
remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
I know, it was a great movie wasn't it? I am not a Pet Detective, but as you will recall, I have added PET SITTER to my business repetoire. Yesterday I am talking to my vet, saying I am, like, putting out the shingle "GARY RITH, PET SITTER and potter C'EST MOI" and she has clients who need me. She tells me I need business cards. I have business cards. Pottery business cards. But I draw a little cat and dog on the back with a crayon saying THE BEST DAMN PET SITTER TOO
SO, this weekend, I have an easy gig. Tiger here is an ARMLOAD and this family's third cat is like, who knows where in what closet, and the grey cat was, you know, attacking this one but I suspect he deserves it...anyway. I am a trained professional. Cats are easy to care for. I even do the.....cat box. YES I DO.
Check out the missus here, lookin' so FINE....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
My darling sister is a professional pet sitter, dog whisperer, and animal guru extrodinaire as well. Good luck with the new sideline. You will do well, as you obviously love them there critters! That is the most important part I am told...
I love Ace. I am/was a huge Jim Carrey fan. I can even do the funny eyebrow wave thing... completely useless, but kids like it. :)
That cat does look like an armload, and will you come to Iowa and clean out our litter box? That's my least favorite job. Yuck. ;)
Awwww. I love this picture. Resting your heads on each other.
I just love that orange cat. Big and so sweet-faced. Looks a lot like my Chief!!!
I love Ace Ventura, gosh my son knew the movie word for word...anyhow, could you take Buddy tomorrow thru Thursday?? He could ride down on the Greyhound bus (get it??).
Post a Comment