People DO ask if I work every day. Of course I do! Because making pots is SO much fun.
My best pal in Nebraska M*** asked for a red teaset, plain, and I was like, what, no pigs? No dogs or robots???? Lucky her, though, I am suddenly off and running with THIS Art Noveau-ish idea---looking fantastico, eh wot?
And ****'s daughter get married soon and did NOT want a huge cookie jar in black glaze for wedding guests to fill with cash, and then be used as a cookie jar until somebody died wherein it would be a GREAT jar for cremation ashes....and she said, wisely I agree, maybe a beehive shape. And I am thinking in a nice spring green glaze perhaps? This thing is HUGE, believe me, room for lots of cash and cookies.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Lovely set indeed. Love the wedding cash jar/cookie jar idea. Wished I had had one of those....
I love love love the new art nouveau stuff. and am very envious of your red glaze. I am red and pink challenged.
Veddy nice! I love art noveau. It's curvy and retro and sassy all mixed into one. :)
I'm liking the new design alot. i believe the expression is Kicks Azz... ;)
That's a great cookie jar, Gary. Black & yellow?
So awesome! You amaze me, Gary!!
Oooh, a beehive!! Love it.
amigo... i totally dig the beehive shaped money stash/cookiejar/cremation urn. that would be a good all around form methinks too. hilarious shot of you and georges in the tub. is that snow i saw in a post or two back. i called my sis from the car on the way back from chicago on mother's day and they said they got 3 inches of snow on saturday. that's some crazy ny weather you got.
Post a Comment