Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 28, 2010
nice pair of.....
(pottery by Gary Rith)
Nice pair of jugs eh? I want a certain narrow base and big friendly round shape. This channel makes me think of a river. Groovy.
The edge of our yard where the woods begins is coated with wild phlox. ZILLIONS of gorgeous pink and purple flowers, here with Buster....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:29 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
very nice indeed!
I love phlox! The ditches on either side of our road are covered in it for about a 1/4 mile. I love the groovy river jugs too. :)
Groovy vase. I love those wild flowers too!!!
Have a great weekend.
I think that first pitcher might be my favorite thing of yours I've seen. Is it sold yet?
lovely flowers and vase
You're right. Excellent jugs
Love the wild phlox (and Buster) -- and those jugs aren't too shabby, either! ;)
Post a Comment