Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, May 15, 2010
My pal **** has a daughter getting married, as I have mentioned, who wanted a particular kind of jar for the wedding, where guests could throw money into the big jar then later, once the money is safely in the bank, the jar could sit in the couple's new kitchen, full of Girl Scout cookies. I made this rather superb jar below, and the bride to be noticed it had a SATISFYING resemblence to a famous honey jar....
(pottery by Gary Rith)
We were down at the Chapterhouse last night, as you might expect. Twas good times, as you see the wife here making a point to Stevo, and below that, Christi is about to drive to some distant lake for a week or two, and I though she might need a wee little pig sculpture for her mirror...(PIGS: the new fuzzy dice for for your mirror)
And, um, YES, I did carve my name into a table last night AND draw on a lampshade...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:58 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- "that is just so inconvenient, like LIFE"
- oh yaaaaay!
- "what is that ice cream cone with boobs thing?"
- large piggy teapot
- nice pair of.....
- like the Sears tower....
- the owl and the pussycat and the dawg
- the dream hamster reappears....
- typical Frenchman....
- dig IT
- "won't you take me down, to bunny town?"
- "don't blog that"
- my trunk monkey Georges Le Soq scores the throne....
- purple and green
- le frolic....
- Dang, lookit the beautiful plate Becky Jo sent me-...
- seksy devil.....
- looking AWESOME
- you have to admit, she is a cute doggy
- why YES, that IS why our house is bright purple
- Georges Le Soq is NOT on fire
- cursing like a sailor for the soul
- book group Persuasions
- Georges Le Soq's lazy azz BAMF blueberry muffin re...
- kick AZZ
- Becky was a BAD girl
- off like a......
- new BLUE
- can't touch this....
- BITTEN KITTEN
- the many variations...
- that whole hobo sleeping outside thang....
- big BOWL
- ON THE beach...
- more along those lines....
- tall, thin, curvy....
- "Christi, what does BAMF mean????"
- been a long time....
- on a roll, baby....
- Stevo: BAMF Art Blogger
- OK, Sunday = :)
- a little more Benji
- back to the bathtub
- BENJI gets the BABB* tap
- AZZLESS CHAPS IN PUBLIC: kids, don't do this at home
- more than nice :)
- oh what a night.....
- ...and this is how the evening ended...*
- WWGLSD?* disaster averted episode!
- "Is he gay?"
- LIZZIE goes BABB*
- WWGLSD*: NINJA edition....
- Becky Jo is Uber B.A.B.B.
- WWGLSD???* chapter 2
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH
- WWGLSD? *
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH* goes live
- PITA PIZZAS
- THE joke about the BLONDE and the CAT
- le sale
- cabana boy, C'EST MOI
- the wife cooks for a change...
- heart scones
- we get muddy, we get glamorous
- remember Ace Ventura, Pet Detective???
- one of my dirty little secrets which also happens ...
- there is something about a bar and a table full of...
- ▼ May (76)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That's a cool cookie jar. And it would be even cooler full of money.
Well holy cow! That's a pretty honey/money pot!
That's an adorable idea. Little pigs instead of fuzzy dice. Fuzzy dice are so tacky.
yummm that's a buttery yellow jar. nice
Or elephants instead of furry dice!!
Looove the yellow pot!
Does that mean it is no longer the demon lamp?
Y'all are such a hoot! I must find a way to join y'all at the Chapter House!!!
Love the pretty yellow jar...does indeed remind me of a hunny pot. I'm sure the Chapterhouse will one day be marked as a historical place.....
Post a Comment