Remember reading BRIDGET JONES DIARY 10-15 years ago? I do. I loved it, and the movie was OK, with that cute actress (gosh, what is her name...she was also in Jerry McGuire and the Beatrix Potter movie, which was fantastic) anyway, Bridget Jones refers to people like herself as a SINGLETON and certain of her friends who are couples, she calls them SMUGMARRIEDS. Meaning, you know, like DINKs (double income, no kids), or basically, sickeningly sweet married couples who are all like, lovey dovey and close and make you want to puke, right?
You don't think that is us, do you? I mean, maybe we do seem sickeningly sweet. OH WELL! Me and the wife, we just are.....
So, I am talking to wife about BEEFCAKE, MANCAKE, buff men, you know? Including myself, of course. And she tells me
"a man holding a plate of triple chocolate cookies for me? Now that is SMOKIN' HOT"
(plate and cookies by Gary Rith)
In other news, here I am below with a friend's greyhound named Annie. I love cats and dogs so much and people are always asking me to care for them, I am gonna start charging. I AM! I am a very good dog sitter. I will walk your dog, I will play with your cats. I cost less than a psychiatrist. Cash preferred, small unmarked bills even better....
Can I be frank here? This awesome planter? OK, so I am messing around last week, and make this awesome, um, bowl, and it looks faboo, but it, you know, cracked in the firing a little on the bottom. RATS! Well, that is clay for ya. 99 percent of my pieces come out fine, this item though has such a small crack, and its shape just said "PLANTER", so it is pretty big, and we bought 6 flowers to put in there, and they, um, match the house color....
The wife is like, all over this vase, she wants it so bad. So I gave it to her. I told her I should make 6 more today, because everybody will want one now.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)