WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Shows! Come see me: Cooperstown Arts Association Nov.-Dec, Aurora Art and Design, Nov. and Dec, Temple Beth El, Ithaca, Nov. 22, Open Studio HERE , November 27-28, Ellis Hollow Fair, Dec 5, Space at Green Star, ithaca, Dec 12-13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2015
Thursday, April 8, 2010
the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the toad food*
Earlier in the day I was at Cornell pot shop and these groovy teapots of mine popped out of the kiln....they are for Rob. Rob is a scientist of some type (viruses!!!!) and his office has had a weekly meeting on Fridays for 30 years, using the same teapot which a student had made a bamboo handle for, which Rob BROKE accidentally. I made the red and black exactly like the broken one, plus the groovy black one. The bamboo handle survives, and will go onto this teapot....
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)