Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The word from Becky Jo....






(here at my house Spike gets all excited about a bowl Becky Jo made for me, and below, that is Becky Jo atop her rig)
You will recall my good pal in Iowa, Becky Jo.
Becky Jo is perhaps the ONLY trucker and potter on earth, and if she isn't, then it is quite possible she is the ONLY FEMALE trucker/potter on earth.

This morning Becky Jo checks in from Des Moines where she lives and works with her husband and house full of dogs and cats:
" I dreamt Gary that you went over to visit my mom's house and play with her pugs".
Its true, I do get around into people's dreams, and it is also true that I am breaking into the world of part-time professional pet sitting, and the BONUS IS I can take care of your dogs and cats in YOUR DREAMS too.

Other news from Becky Jo is those kickAZZ frogs she made up there, for people's gardens. Go to Becky Jo's online gallery and buy some of these fab things...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gary! You are so awesome. Thanks for the blog post! The froggies are in the kiln right now! :)

Gordo said...

I know my blogging life is better for having a female trucker/potter in it. :-)

Reverend Awesome said...

Hey look it's Becky Jo!
I took that picture! We were both sober at the time...

Jill Brown said...

Wow! Look at Becky with long hair! :)

Unknown said...

Completely sober, KC.

BSOB said...

wow, cute!

Mr. Young said...

Those frogs are great!
Gary, as I read that part about pet sitting in their dreams, it sounded in my mind like David Letterman in his monologue!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Cleo thinks Spike is lookin' FINE!

Cheryl said...

Loving the froggies for sure. Hopping over to check them out.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.