Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, April 5, 2010

Beagleope


Benji is like "I designed a Barry Mantilope tee" and I am like
"my beagle REALLY would love bubblegum pink antlers: beagleope!"

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beagleope! Penny should have her own TV show. :)

BSOB said...

thats a good new look for spring. everyone will be talking.

BSOB said...

also, she kinda looks like the dog from the how the grinch stole christmas - when he tied horns on the dogs head to go into whoville

Jay said...

Ha! Yeah, Penny looks like she really loves those pink antlers. Hope she didn't chew them up right after this pic was taken. ;-)

Susan as Herself said...

Penny is so patient and accomodating when you have her wear clothing and accessories.

Karen Jensen said...

Penny is rockin' those antlers. You know what they'd go well with? Raspberry pants.

Hilary said...

Now you've done it, Penny. Benny is trying to lick the monitor!

Reverend Awesome said...

I love forcing ridiculousness on animals! They can't stop me!
My cats growing up had a hell of a time. They would be put in clothes, jewelry. They put up with a lot.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so funny...and Penny is so TOLERANT. :)

Cheryl said...

Stunning look indeed Penny.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.