Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"you're not gonna post those pics are you???"

Sure I am! Friday happy hour at the Chapterhouse, we had a big, noisy and rowdy crowd yesterday....awesome folks.
Beth and her million dollar smile, Tommy, Christi and 2 of her pots, below my missus and me


Christi gettin down, Christi gettin' crazy, below Tommy


Steve went outside to get arty shots looking in the window

Steve getting a shot of Maude getting a shot back at them, below, Steve and Judy


Ben has to give Christi a fresh tat each week----she's kinda flashing a lot of......well...



We had to introduce Elon to our evil ways--he is finishing law school but is also a potter
Bill and Eva below are moving soon :(

Whoa, second time, in case you missed Christi's new tat....

Christi shows off the new pots :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

amigo... you guys have all the fun, looks like it's starting to be a bigger occasion with all the folks that showed up. christi looks like she's having a blast and of course ben, i'm sure is having a blast. wish i could've been there

Unknown said...

Holy cow. Rowdy is right! Nudity, alcohol, and pottery? Sounds like fun. :)

Gallow said...

Beth took the first photo of Christi, by upload automatically puts my name on the photos.

cindy shake said...

I'd let Ben give ME a new Tat each week!!!

Susan Hasbrouck said...

Looks like a perfect Friday evening!

Matt Sutkoski said...

Photos look like one of those US Weekly or People photo spreads of celebrities at some post-Oscar bash or something.
I'm jealous. Looks like fun

Unknown said...

Looks like a great night, love the black and white pics, great one of you and Maude.

Unknown said...

Me, too! Oh, to go back and be young and a part of a fun group again. Drat! Why not? I'm still just a kid at heart. And I get a huge thirst every time I see one of those great-looking dark ales. Yummm.

BSOB said...

i dont remember a thing.

Christi said...

oh, ummm....Hi Mom!

Cheryl said...

Gosh, I wished I lived nearby...looks like a great group and lots of fun. A very nice photo of you and Maude!

Reverend Awesome said...

That looks like SO MUCH fun! The weekly tat is a great idea. Part of tradition now.
I can't wait to say I've been to the Chapterhouse!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You guys look like so much fun!!!
I dig the artsy window shot the most!!

Karen Jensen said...

It looks like a great time! You two are such a pretty couple.

Kimberly said...

I feel so left out :((

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.