Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple chocolate cookies"

I was going to make little heart scones for my wife and our breakfast, and I am looking everywhere for my recipe box. Finally, I find MY recipe box, with my rotten French sock monkey poking through it. He calls over the wife and he is like
"madame, ees here" and my wife is like
"I'll give you ten bucks for 2 dozen" and Georges is like
"ees despicable! Non! Le insults" and my wife is like
"OKAY, 15 bucks for 2 dozen triple chocolate cookies?" and he is like
"still vis dee insults! Make it 20" and I see the wife dig into her purse and pass the money to the monkey. Then I am like
"Georges you rotten little sock monkey, I was going to make scones for us, and why are you in MY SECRET recipe box?" and he is like
"zee kitchen ees mine first, you later. I am on, how you say, IMPORTANT MISSION" and because he is a good cook and I figured my wife would share, I let him make the cookies for the wife, then made my scones. I won't let him spoil any of my secrets in my SECRET TRIPLE CHOCOLATE cookie recipe that LADIES LUST AFTER. OK, one secret, and melted chocolate is involved....



Then MY sock monkey who is in MY kitchen makes us all cappuccino and espresso to go with the baked stuff..... he only charged us five bucks....


Penny and Spike diggin' a sunny day, hope your day is good too :)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I suppose he ate more than you and Maude did as well! Georges obviously has your wife wrapped around his paw!

Kimberly said...

I love yer animal stories!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think Georges is wearing out his welcome!!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

CLOSE-UPS!
So that's how Georges makes a living. I thought he was nothing but a freeloader.

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Those scones look sooo yummy.. and hearts too. How cool.

Unknown said...

Georges Le Soq: always a shrewd, lewd monkey. He is condescending and self-righteous. Also, I think that he fancies himself in photos. How you put up with his little money le self, this is the mystery.

(The Georges Le Soq episodes are my favorite.)

Anonymous said...

Those pics of Spike and Penny are wonderful. I might have to make heart-shaped scones soon! (Chocolate cake is on the counter and I haven't touched it! Hooray for me!)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.