Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 15, 2010

cats and dogs for a change!!!!

Whooo! Just packed multiple boxes, I think 19 items, for shipping today. Highlights include the red teaset with black cat on top for Serene, and the puggy teapot for Lynda. Superb eh?



(pottery by Gary Rith)

9 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

That's one wicked red. Love it. While you were packing boxes I was eating at another hospital. I'm so exciting!

Lynda said...

Wow! Outstanding!! Loving the cat teapot, too :)

Susan Hasbrouck said...

Love them! Especially the red kitty teapot. The color is so lovely and the cat adorable.

Unknown said...

Whoooa!!! You really let 'er rip on tha gorgeous red glaze, didn't you? You should have been able to hear my whoooa all the way from Kokomo to Ithaca!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful teapots!
And I received a package on my front porch today!! :)

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Dang Gary.. You're on Fire!!! cONgraTs!

Anonymous said...

congrats amigo on movin' all those pots. that red glaze is a killer

Cheryl said...

What can I order next???

Kimberly said...

I totally love the dark red... it reminds me of Asian pottery I've seen in NYC's Chinatown.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.