Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, April 18, 2010

in which I bare all:

I know, you have wanted my secret peanut butter chocolate cookie recipe forever, havn't you? OK, this is how it went
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is like, typically
"mon ami, I ees hongry" and I am like
"plenty of bananas there, Georges" and he is like
"NO. I want zee, how you say, peanut butter-chocolate oral experience" and I am like
"HA! Too bad you cannot make my peanut butter chocolate cookies!" and I could see he was steaming mad and scheming, but I had to walk the dog. I got home and the kitchen was a mess, but smelled good
Georges is like "mon ami, I take the, how you say, bull by the balls and steal your recipe" and I am like "you mean by the HORNS. Well, if the secret is out, the secret is out, let's blog it"**



**Gary's not so secret anymore peanut butter- chocolate cookies

-preheat to 375
-in mixing bowl, measure in 8 tbs non- hydrogenated margerine like earth balance
-add 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter, set bowl into microwave on high for 33 seconds
-stir, and then stir in one egg
-stir in 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar
-stir in 1 and 1/3 cup flour and 1 teas bake soda
-stirstirstir!
-add up to one cup PEANUTS and add up to one cup chocolate chips, these are my secrets, eh?
--stirstirstir!
Pretty darn easy, huh?

-spoon onto 2 cookie sheets, bake 7-8 minutes, until they seem done, then cool them on the cookie sheet a couple of minutes before placing them onto a cooling rack YUMMO!

9 comments:

toledonative said...

Yum! Those sound delicious! I popped over here to tell you I honestly don't think you are creepy or strange at all - I fully realize it was the photograph! I was commenting more on the effect and feel of the photo - I meant no harm - honest!

However....I arrive at your blog to find you talking to a sock monkey...hmm.... (Just kidding! I like sock monkeys too!)

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Sounds delicious. So glad George was able to steal the recipe thereby allow all of us to also read the recipe on your blog. I'll have to try the recipe out.

Thanks

Cheryl said...

Oui, this receipe sounds so decadent!! Will have to give it a whirl, sure wished I had Georges to help out here. The dog doesn't do any household chores, cooking. baking, etc..only crumb control!

denis said...

those cookies do look tastier than bananas so i can see why georges would want them.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't believe he suckered you into giving out this secret...but I am happy about it!!!

Jason, as himself said...

I'm sure they're very good, but from this picture I am left to wonder, "Is this a real recipe?"

How have you been anyway?

Kimberly said...

Georges needs to go to obedience classes! SIT STAY GEORGES!!!!

Anonymous said...

amigo... i'm wondering whether the egg replacer will work with this recipe, sounds yummy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let Georges spill the, um, chocolate chips and peanuts!
I go to the store on Thursday. Note to self: buy peanuts! I think it might be even yummier if I make my own peanut butter, no?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.