WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Sunday, April 18, 2010
in which I bare all:
My rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq is like, typically
"mon ami, I ees hongry" and I am like
"plenty of bananas there, Georges" and he is like
"NO. I want zee, how you say, peanut butter-chocolate oral experience" and I am like
"HA! Too bad you cannot make my peanut butter chocolate cookies!" and I could see he was steaming mad and scheming, but I had to walk the dog. I got home and the kitchen was a mess, but smelled good
Georges is like "mon ami, I take the, how you say, bull by the balls and steal your recipe" and I am like "you mean by the HORNS. Well, if the secret is out, the secret is out, let's blog it"**
**Gary's not so secret anymore peanut butter- chocolate cookies
-preheat to 375
-in mixing bowl, measure in 8 tbs non- hydrogenated margerine like earth balance
-add 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter, set bowl into microwave on high for 33 seconds
-stir, and then stir in one egg
-stir in 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar
-stir in 1 and 1/3 cup flour and 1 teas bake soda
-add up to one cup PEANUTS and add up to one cup chocolate chips, these are my secrets, eh?
Pretty darn easy, huh?
-spoon onto 2 cookie sheets, bake 7-8 minutes, until they seem done, then cool them on the cookie sheet a couple of minutes before placing them onto a cooling rack YUMMO!
- ► 2014 (258)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)