I was not be repressed yesterday, but it is a funny line from Monty Python and rattling around in my head, you know....
(creamer by Gary Rith)
This sweet little thing came out of the Cornell kiln last week.
OK here is the thing about me and four leaf clovers. Back around 2000 we were sitting in our old yard in New Hampshire and I looked down and found my first four leaf clover. Ever since, if I am facing a challenge and happen to find a four leaf clover, I get a boost, you know? I s'pose they don't really mean anything magic, but they really do make the day seem special. I stopped counting them last summer when I reached 500 (and I give some away and have pressed hundreds of them in the dictionary under C). I was having a great day yesterday and was walking the beagle and found the first four leaf clover of the season. (my hand has notes, something about the four leaf clover and something about cups and saucers)
(four leaf clover highlights of the past 10 years include one 7 leaf clover and one day I found 26 four leaf clovers....)
There you are, snuggling up to a beagle, and the wife comes upon you and takes a picture....
Oh gosh, the Killers, the absolute bEST
- ► 2014 (352)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)