Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, April 1, 2010

44?

44 is the new 24, I SWEAR. How does it happen? If you are lucky, and healthy and happy as I am, you do find yourself turning 44 and you're like "HA! Lookit the Rolling Stones! I'll be rocking forever..."
Sure, tis my birthday week, yes indeedy...
here's me when I was 2 in 1968, with the straight blonde hair....


my little ID bracelet from the hospital I was born in: this fit my wrist? Fits a finger now :)


my little footprints, and handprints from when I was 5.

13 comments:

Nancy L.K. Boyce said...

Happy Birthday Gary!!!!

Anna M. Branner said...

Even big potter hands at 5! Happy Birthday Week!

Gordo said...

Happy birthhday, dude! I decided long ago that growing older's no problem. Ya can't fight time, can you? But, I'll never grow up. Grown ups are boring. :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Gary! Have a fantabulous day! :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Gary! :)

Your baby Id Bracelet is precious!

Paul said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, have a brilliant day!

Susan as Herself said...

I remember when they gave those sorts of bracelets at the hospital---I have mine too, somewhere!

John Bailey said...

Happy Birthday, Mr Potter-man!

Stacey B said...

Happy Birthday Week! Hope you have a good one filled with delicious beers and burritos!

Reverend Awesome said...

I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy birthday Gary. I do hope you celebrate ALL month long.
You were such a cute little devil.

soubriquet said...

Somehow I missed this.
Congrats and many happy returns. That baby bracelet's a thought provoker, isn't it.

I didn't get a baby bracelet. Maybe that's why my mother always used to be saying "He's not my child!" (still does, actually)

I cried for the slaughtered pineapple.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.