Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

le TUESDAY


I was at Cornell yesterday making cups and Tom snapped this pic---I was making some of my favorite shapes. I had the scrap of paper (below!) in my pocket. As a self employed artist, I am a big list maker. The paper below is the current list of all my favorite mug shapes.




Glasshalffullgal asked for a cow teapot and Gail asked for these green mugs--awesome orders, eh?

7 comments:

Glennis said...

Cow pots are fab!

Unknown said...

Oh Gary! Can I buy one of those green mugs?! It reminds me of the poor little mug that broke last week... on the bottom of the photo.. the shape is very similar and those glazes are rockin'. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so awesome!!!!
The cows are udderly amazing!!!

Trish said...

Good Morning to you, Gary!..beautiful mugs!.and 'mooo' teapot.:).. I also like the work table surrounding the wheel head.. I need something like that!.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Cheers, T.

Susan as Herself said...

Love the urn shaped mugs!

Cheryl said...

Neat teapot indeed. And the mugs are AWESOME!

Emily SIL said...

That is some teapot!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.