Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

its true what they say about home businesses: you can work in your jammies

I was glazing yesterday afternoon and did not finish but I like to get the glaze kiln started by 9 at the latest, because it takes 12 and a half hours to reach 2200 degrees, and I want it done before bedtime.
So this morning I quick eat the breakfast and my supposedly helpful sock monkey Georges Le Soq is like
"mon ami, I help" and I am like
"Georges, go back to bed, that would be helpful" but in he comes and he is goofing around but I finally manage to get everything done....and I look pretty glamorous doing it, don't I?????


6 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

I used to wear my clothes for the next day to bed the night before. Saved that 3 minutes that it took in the morning to put on clothes before school. God, I was/am a trash box.

Unknown said...

I've glazed in my jammies before. There's no shame in it. :)

Kim Hines said...

i work in my jams all the time lol!

Karen Jensen said...

You look a little sleepy, to be honest.

Anonymous said...

Once a week is jammies day... or at least it should be!
BTW, that is a rockin' good interview there at the bottom of the page! And I notice you are not in your jammies when interviewing. ;)

Cheryl said...

I wear jammies til I have to leave the house and actually have a pair of sock monkey pjs!! I shall have to wear them soon in honor of Georges.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.