WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
Night one, we finish the falafels and pita with some tahini and tabouli.
Night two, just a nice quantity of tahini and tabouli left, but not a meal's worth.
Our enterprising house guest Georges Le Soq, the rotton sock monkey, is in his closet, and comes out before dinnertime yawning.
"mon ami, what ees for dinner, I hongry" and I am like
"hmmm" as I stare at the little bits of leftovers and Georges comes over and he is like
"mon ami, ees easy, you boil some noodles" and in about 20 minutes the noodles were done and I am like
"what next Georges?" and he is like
"mon ami, you haff no imagination, you stir dese tings together" and I did, and it tasted awesome! We had invented a new dish. I made it again today, NOT out of leftovers: mmmmmm!
Gary and Georges Le Soq's Tabouli and Tahini noodles
--boil 6 oz noodles
--add about 6 oz tabouli
--add about a half cup of tahini and stir
HOLY CATS tis yummy!
**tahini is a sesame seed spread sorta like peanut butter, tabouli is a salad made of bulgar wheat, tomatos, mint and lemon, pita is NOT pain in the ass unless it is, and falafels are tasty little fried chickpea balls
- ► 2014 (257)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- the vet comes OVAH....
- what makes America great????
- a word from Georges Le Soq
- The word from Becky Jo....
- MORE than cows and pigs
- lovin' the robots...
- a piggy revolution!
- Penny = FIVE!
- something noo...
- two fingers
- NO boogies up the nosie?
- in which I discover its worse than I thought....
- martini and weenie roast*
- PARADISE FOUND
- blue-green mix
- "and John at the bar is a friend of mine and he ge...
- "I wasn't ...."
- The Beagle Punk
- people think I am nice, but I am NOT*
- great contentment
- le hump day
- Georges Le Soq + leftovers = tres magnifique!
- Rich, Zoe, Oscar and a pair of monkey mugs
- Gary and Penny go intergalactic
- in which I bare all:
- me, Georges Le Soq and the missus with the traveli...
- "you're not gonna post those pics are you???"
- BUNNY ARGYLE NOODLE: try not to vomit
- cats and dogs for a change!!!!
- DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
- OK, later....
- Georges Le Soq calls himself my boss
- dig my dog
- its true what they say about home businesses: you...
- talking Thai curry soup with Georges Le Soq
- yard work? Ugh. burning things? yippee!
- Georges Le Soq sez "LADIES LUST AFTER triple choco...
- ...and now....
- "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...."
- "you're LOST now get out of my way"
- dang that's cute....
- the awesomeist mother in law on earth provides the...
- gabba gabba hey!
- HAWT chicks....
- like AUGUST....
- smile like you mean it....
- help help, I'm being repressed!
- le TUESDAY
- Georges Le Soq's cooking class....
- can you wear raspberry pants after Easter?
- Easter gives you a reason to wear RASPBERRY pants
- 6 out of the last 7 Saturdays?
- I am alive, I'm awake
- Friday: diggin' the Chapterhouse
- back to the usual crapola and such
- yeOW, birthdays are fun
- Georges Le Soq turns 44
- gonna get some :)
- ▼ April (65)