Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, April 9, 2010

"you're LOST now get out of my way"

You know how it is, you're driving the wife to work, running LATE, there are TWO sudden road repair jobs detouring you and some DINK from Massachusetts (its ALWAYS Massachusetts, believe me, those people think they OWN THE ROAD in their stinking little over priced cars...) and so this guy? Pulls slowly in front of me. Eases up to the GREEN light and is turning right, no, now left, which is where I am going, then after going through the stop sign at a 5 way stop, just STOPS in the middle of the intersection, considering the possibilities...sigh. They were in front of me for MILES....Got her there on time. Got myself home safe, didn't damage the bananas either.

This gorgeous set just went up for sale at my etsy gallery....

My pal Farmer's Wife ordered a cow teapot and all and made the absolute most funny vlog of unwrapping it. Here tis, you'll laugh because her little girl is doing the camera work and adding funny comments!

11 comments:

Hilary said...

That video is too cute. Gotta love kidlets. :) I love the colours on those mugs and creamer too. You're changing things up some. :)

Unknown said...

It's always someone from Massachusetts... or Nebraska. J/K! ;)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say, you are KILLIN' ME with that glaze. I'm trying to resist, but gosh it's so gorgeous...
Hmmm... mother's day is coming up...

Anonymous said...

Someone driving like that would be the cause of a major "accident" if it happened about 20 miles east of here!
Life is tough in the sticks sometimes, eh?

cookingwithgas said...

I know- I know here it is pottery shoppers.
Bless their pea picking hearts they just get lost out here in the woods.
Love those teapots -posted below- and the food! Gosh you guys eat good stuff!

Reverend Awesome said...

Around here it's always someone from Missouri.
What a cute kid. Loved her commentary.

soubriquet said...

What a great video! Hire these guys now, they're a great advertising team.

I echo the sentiment on the cow teapot Coool!

Unknown said...

Some folks should just never be allowed to drive! what a way to start your day!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Great video! It's always exciting to get a package from the Rith gallery!!!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

LOL! And I was embarrassed by my 'attire' LOL! Yeah, Lil'Gal needs a leeeetle bit more practice in the videography department.

But, hey, we make a good team!

FYI, all my friends that have FB and visit walk in asking, "OK, where is that teapot now, I wanna see it!"

:-)

Cheryl said...

Great video! And I echo the sentiments about the teapot, wayy cool!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.