Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

two fingers

The wife comes home early from work and I hear her and I go running and start to make a feeble attempt on the breakfast dishes, my NOSE running freely. She is like
"no no no! Let me walk the dog and do the dishes and I'll bring you a couple of shots of whiskey for your cold" and I am thinking
"OH! GOSH! And to think I was this lazy azz in bed all afternoon, me, the dog, and my puffs plus with aloe. THIS WOMAN IS AWESOME! Wonder what I need to do to PROLONG THIS COLD and enjoy this treatment?"
but what I say is
"sniffle" and give that sad and sickly look and retreat to where Nurse Wifey can take care of me....and hear her say "but you can still clean the cat box, since your nose is all stuffed anyway"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not really sick, are you? I'd fake sickness for Brian to take care of me and pour me a drink (or two). ;)

Hilary said...

Now I know at least one of the fingers your title references. ;)

denis said...

you DO look sick. drink some Bailey's and go to bed.

Reverend Awesome said...

Pollen is a bitch. I have allergies too. Some days it's like my head could blow up.
Kick that pollens ass and in the meantime Maude will take care of you.

Anonymous said...

And when you're done with the kitty litter at your house, mine needs cleaning, too! ;)

Hope you feel better soon, Gary.

-Rob, Simple Circle Studios said...

They don't call it grandpa's cough medicine for nothing. And you've got the good stuff! Isn't that Maker's Mark?

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Damn, I have the same flu/cold bug all the way over here in California right now... Might drag myself to the studio today. Hope you feel better soon!

Cheryl said...

Boy, you sure know how to work it don'tcha?? Now if Maude should get sick...

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.