Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, January 27, 2011
misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
OK, you see a lot of pictures of Penny beagle rolling around looking cute, like yesterday's post. I took video yesterday which shows the typical Penny at dinnertime: first she chews on Spikes leg, then jumps on Buster, then she starts her happy food dance all over the floor. And YES that is me squealing in the background. As the author and speaker David Sederis said of himself "I have the voice of a little girl" and as my optician said to me on the phone last week, and she knows me pretty well "hello Mrs Rith".....at least she didn't ask to speak to my mommy.
(badass cups by Gary Rith) As Kasey once said "teh goths rock the red and black"
The RATINI strikes again. Got some more raspberries at the store, wicked yummy, and makes a fine raspberry martini, the well known RATINI.
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:17 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
People are so funny when they are talking to their pets. Funny good. Each family has their own way to talk to their pets.
Penny is supacute. :)
So cute, those two. And that martini looks yummy!
with a cat in that Ratini shot, I wasn't exactly sure what was mixing with the raspberries...
and dig those badass cups!!
Badass is the perfect way to describe those cups. I'm with Linda.
Don't Ratini's look so dignified? I would have to drink mine with my pinky up.
Love the mugs, those colors Rock together. Perfect!
The Ratini looks beautiful too. I agree with Kasey, pinky up.
Penny is a hoot. Loved hearing your voice. Fantastic!
So much cuteness...and martini's too?? yummo.
Gary, you must have speaking in universal dogese, as my dog was busily taking a very important nap by my side as I clicked on your video.
You roused her from slumber! Immediately she sensed that there was food afoot. I bribed her back into a near-nap by giving her a treat.
You live with remarkably cute beasties,sir.
Oh my goodness, the ratini looks sooo good. And definitely pinky up. Your four-legged friends are so darn cute.
The Badass cups are fabulous. LOVE the color combination.
Post a Comment