Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
Many of you will be familiar with THE INCIDENT OF THE GLASSES last night. And YES, that would be a bit of duct tape up there holding things together until I get over to the optician today :)
Its not all skulls and gloomy glam goth pottery at my etsy shop you know. Dig these bowls and mug!
The wife LOVES this Ben Harper tune....sometimes I steal my kisses from her....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:05 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
sexy glasses Gary!
Ber and peanut butter what else does one need.
Love those bowls- good size for whatever!
What did people do before duct tape?
We use it for everything. Well, not everything. But lots of things.
"oh honey we can't, we don't have protection", and he says "wait a minute, I got some some duct tape in my tool box..."
I think I am getting badder and badder. Well, I am the same, but badder in public :)
Puppy belly! So sweet. And easy on that duct tape scenario in the comments. It has to be removed eventually...
do you have a pocket protector to go with those duct taped glasses?
Nice heart mug, just in time for Valentine's Day.
Oo... I ♥ the ♥ mug. :)
I LOVE that song!!! Awwwwww...Penny!
Love this song. Was great fun watching the vid. Thanks!
I've heard that pottery studio holiday party gets a little rowdy. Must explain the glasses. :)
Oh Gosh, adore the glasses, makes you look so Geeky! lol :) When I went to college I actually loved the Geeks, they were so cool to me. Your pottery is extraordinarily . cppl as usual! Love the blue bowls, and that heart mug is really wonderful. Steal Kisses, how sweet, and touching. Great blog once again, of course you are wonderful! :)
Penny looks so much like Minchy in that last picture!
At least it's not a band-aid holding your glasses together, Gary. I hated it when my fellow nerds did that. So gross.
Mmmm--blue bowls--my fave color.
Post a Comment