Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, January 24, 2011
BIGFOOT, c'est moi
Kerry is like "I'll need a Bigfoot teaset" and I am like
"Brilliant! of course you do!" and I spend the rest of the weekend figuring out what that might look like.......getting there :)
(YES, the wife got home OK. Her flight was canceled and she ended up at an airport that was thankfully not Buffalo)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
great footprint gary and the raspberries well you're inventive :))
I LOVE IT!!! PERFECT-O!!
*Glad Maude is safe & snug at home with you all.
Hey, I've just made some footed bowls too!!
Your self portrait reminds me a little of the cartoonist A. Hirschberg who drew so many wonderful caricatures for the New Yorker magazine. Thanks for your blog--I'm in the 'off season' as my wheel sits in an unheated garage in Canada. So, I get my pottery fix reading the blog.
My what big feet you have! ;-)
its not the size of the foot that matters, its how you use it.....
That first photo proves you have soul/sole! ;)
lOL LOL Really love the photo of you as Bigfoot. That is a good one. So very glad Maude is home safe and sound. Adore the teapots, really beautiful, and the colors are so "yummy"! Great Job! :)
That is a great photo Gary. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
That photo of you is super cool. And of course the sketch is great!
Post a Comment