Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, January 10, 2011

the wife's belly








Typical weekend. I tell the wife I am gonna take her picture with ginormous Spike here, and she is like "don't get my belly in there!". Kinda makes you want to look carefully, see if there is any belly showing.


My pal Kasey drew this picture of herself. The point is, skulls go well with any outfit, any mood, any beverage. You can go to my etsy gallery and buy the cups below, wicked cool aren't they?


You will remember that wonderful band The Human League from about 30 years ago. You have the hair mousse, the dippity doo, the dude wearing eyeliner and whatnot. As YOU KNOW my birthday is this spring, just a few short months away, and all I want is their greatest hits and/or DARE. let's check them out live, twice!
(good lord the 2 women singers are SO HAWT..you hear that they are still singing with the front man, who is doing his best to look as pretty as them...don't you love the glam-androgynous 1980s???)


9 comments:

kate et jim said...

I really like that little drawer cabinet on your desk, Gary. It sure would keep things more organized here and the cats wouldn't be knocking the pens (and whatever else they deem to be playthings)off onto the floor!!! I had to buy new earpiece for my cell phone yesterday because they've stolen it.

Reverend Awesome said...

That's for the shout-out, homey!
More skulls! Do it to it. The world is ready!

Unknown said...

Love this band , forgot all about them. Love the skulls also, of course, and Maude's shoes attracted me immediately, leopard..hawt! Didn't notice her belly till you pointed it out! lol :) I think glam people are so interesting, and attractive. :)

Julia said...

Am pretty sure it is not a belly if it is flat. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Belly? What belly???
I loved Human League. So cool.

Knight said...

It would be easier to sneak her belly in the picture if she HAD ONE!

Anonymous said...

Not so much into the glam-androgynous '80s. That was about where I stuck my head into hard rock/classic rock to avoid what I called "pop" music. Of course, now it is classic!

What belly? Where? ;)

Kimberly said...

What belly?????

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I'm with the rest-of-em, "What Belly? Your lady has a flat-pack!" Lucky her. ;-)

And, um isn't Penny getting a little personal with Spike there? :-x

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.