WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Me and the wife went with Stev0 and Judy to have the tacos and see The Purple Valley at Castaways last night. Bluesy rock and roll and such, kind of a family band as I explain below. We know the drummer Curtis and lead guitar John and wouldn't miss them for anything. It is hard to beat the Castaways happy hour: 5:30-8 free music. I am a very early bird and totally dig an early night. They sounded fantastico, you can hear them a bit below :)
(Those are my boots, and that is my dog)
The Purple Valley live a couple years ago, same place, but with a slightly different lineup. Lead guitar and male vocals John, the dude who looks like Keith Richards, is a librarian and marathoner and grandfather. Keyboards is his wife, female vocalist Gina is her daughter and his step-daughter---I think that's how it all works :)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)