Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

extreme bliss

What makes a perfect and blissful day? Warm studio, making and glazing a boatload of pots. I especially looooove teapots, as you know, and I was talking with Peggy who shows my stuff at a gallery in Chicago:
"need more teapots???" and she is like
"how about those teapots on teapots you do? its been awhile and TRES CUTE" and I am like
"YES!"
Making teapots and more teapots = BLISS





Penny showing her extreme bliss by break dancing with joy at the prospect of her dinner, she's a Buffalo Gal....

10 comments:

gz said...

dreams of warm studio......

Ron said...

gotta love a teapot on a teapot! I hope my studio is warm this morning.

Michèle Hastings said...

very nice teapots... you have inspired me to get to work on some.

Reverend Awesome said...

Way cute!

jim said...

amigo, penny cracks me up. totally dig the wee teapot on the not-so-wee teapot

Busy Bee Suz said...

Penny is excited for dinner? I get the same way!!!!!
Bliss=contentment. No one is more content than you.

BSOB said...

you'd prob be the only one in the world if you'd make a teapot on a teapot on a teapot. if you made one; a teapot on a teapot on a teapot that is..

Susan as Herself said...

Thos teapots on teapots always remind me of "Alice in Wonderland."
And SO cute!

cindy shake said...

Those teapots with wee teapot toppers are just FAB! Your work shows true craftsmanship. The forms are lovely too.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Love 'em!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.