Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and Christi....
I was over at Christi's yesterday and Benji was back in town. These 2 are my most absolutely best pals, and both are heading off to warmer climes. Benji is passing through...he had lived here in Ithaca, but he is going back to New York city to officiate at a wedding (YES, the handsomist man alive performs weddings...not sure if he is a priest, voodoo doctor, lay minister or just plain minister or maybe even a ship's captain, but the state of NY says he has the power to officiate)and then, something like he goes to Florida to do something with the orange crop then New Orleans for Mardi Gras and then either Texas or New Mexico, one of those....
Christi, as I was saying last week, is an artist and illustrator and has a job for several weeks in THAILAND, which is like, 80 degrees and has monkeys and all the spicy green curry you could want to eat.
Christi lives in her own huge studio and gallery and farm...no veggies growing now, but lotsa chickens...
Benji is mainly a painter, his work on the right side below....
Mmmmm, Bowie...let's dance....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Well, HELLOOOOOOO Ben. Still lookin' mighty fine. Now what are you going to be doing with the Oranges in FL?
Christi's place looks great! Need a house sitter while you're gone? lol.
another cat that does head butts!
I think I will miss them!
Safe travels and write often!
Well - boy aren't we friends with world travelers! WOW! You both have a swell time --- Christi - do you need someone to help do anything in Thiland? I mean - I do have some vacation left --- haha. ;)
What a cool house. You have some artistic friends. I wish them both well as they head out on more of their life adventures.
I want to go hang with monkeys!
I love rubbing heads with my cats. Actually, I think I do that with people too. Me and Tori rest our heads on each others and I tell her that we're sharing our brain power.
I love all the plants...and peacock feathers!
Party party! :)
Wow, great photos...thanks for sharing! What fun you guys have...wonderful! :)
Post a Comment