Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, January 8, 2011
lucky new year
Penny and Buster keep warm all winter by being all cuddly all day....and my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq? Yesterday he is like, into the paper and sharpies and I say
"Georges! Big plans?" and he is like
"mon ami, zis snow sucks, January is, how you say, the WORST" and I am like
"the worst, except February is equally horrible" and he is like
"aaaaaaggggh! I am out of here" and he runs with his sign outside, thinking, I s'pose, of hitchinking to Key West...he was back inside in a brief minute.....
(get your Easter or Chinese New Year Gear with me: bunny teapot by Gary Rith now for sale at my etsy gallery) You hear that other cultures like Germany and Japan have piggy banks for the new year...I have those too, and more bunny stuff, at my etsy gallery...
You kinda figure you need MORE Paramore in your life, sounds so good...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I bet you could ship Georges to Florida for $5.95, Priority. ;)
@Becky! Put him in one of those anything that ships box!
or tell him to pick me up on his way to FLA- I have never been a winter person....
I could save some money, I s'pose, if I just jammed him into an envelope. Any takers? SUZ??????? Could you handle a Georges Le Soq road trip to FLA???????????
Georges could travel all around the country like Flat Stanley.
I think you spoil Georges. I would make him eat spinach and no wine for him. And show him pictures of people in Australia in the floods and all the birds falling from the sky in Arkansas. He should be grateful the little wretch.
LOL LOL I am going with Georges! Gosh, love the bunny teapot, how wonderful, but of course you are my Cousin Super Wonderful! lol :)
Send him up here to me in a small flat rate box, then when he gets back home he'll be LOVING your temps!
If you send him here, he will learn to behave himself. My boys & I would whip him into shape (and give him a good soaking bath, too)... but then I suppose he wouldn't be himself anymore.
Besides, it snowed last night. Just an inch, but we might get more on Tuesday...
I don't know if Florida can handle that guy.
Post a Comment