Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, January 8, 2011

lucky new year



Penny and Buster keep warm all winter by being all cuddly all day....and my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq? Yesterday he is like, into the paper and sharpies and I say
"Georges! Big plans?" and he is like
"mon ami, zis snow sucks, January is, how you say, the WORST" and I am like
"the worst, except February is equally horrible" and he is like
"aaaaaaggggh! I am out of here" and he runs with his sign outside, thinking, I s'pose, of hitchinking to Key West...he was back inside in a brief minute.....


(get your Easter or Chinese New Year Gear with me: bunny teapot by Gary Rith now for sale at my etsy gallery) You hear that other cultures like Germany and Japan have piggy banks for the new year...I have those too, and more bunny stuff, at my etsy gallery...



You kinda figure you need MORE Paramore in your life, sounds so good...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you could ship Georges to Florida for $5.95, Priority. ;)

cookingwithgas said...

@Becky! Put him in one of those anything that ships box!
or tell him to pick me up on his way to FLA- I have never been a winter person....

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I could save some money, I s'pose, if I just jammed him into an envelope. Any takers? SUZ??????? Could you handle a Georges Le Soq road trip to FLA???????????

smalltownme said...

Georges could travel all around the country like Flat Stanley.

CiCi said...

I think you spoil Georges. I would make him eat spinach and no wine for him. And show him pictures of people in Australia in the floods and all the birds falling from the sky in Arkansas. He should be grateful the little wretch.

Unknown said...

LOL LOL I am going with Georges! Gosh, love the bunny teapot, how wonderful, but of course you are my Cousin Super Wonderful! lol :)

cindy shake said...

Send him up here to me in a small flat rate box, then when he gets back home he'll be LOVING your temps!

Anonymous said...

If you send him here, he will learn to behave himself. My boys & I would whip him into shape (and give him a good soaking bath, too)... but then I suppose he wouldn't be himself anymore.
Besides, it snowed last night. Just an inch, but we might get more on Tuesday...

Busy Bee Suz said...

I don't know if Florida can handle that guy.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.