Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I wouldn't trust this guy....
1996, me, my stache, my stache on a mug I made.....
in other news, Alita tells me she made Penny a purple tutu and you can see she is tres excited!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yeah, I trust this guy except...one never knows when one might end up in his blog ;)
Can't wait to see Penny in her new purple tutu.
I love that photo...stache and all. Yeah for Penny!
I wouldn't trust him. He looks like he might steal all your pots the second you turn your head. He is hugging that one just a little too hard!
I make it a point never to trust anyone with a mustache.
Whoa... how many photos, do you think, are roaming around out there of you with a STACHE? ;)
LOL love this blog and adore the photo. Looks like someone with a pottery fetish! lol lol :) What a great photo! Oh that silly Penny, I love her so! Someone bought our daughter's pug Buttercup a really beautiful, fancy, rhinestone collar for Christmas. When my daughter went to put it on her it was too small. Buttercup immediately got panicky when she saw the collar go back into the box, and suffered extreme despair, and was so wounded by the ordeal. lol lol :) I think it was because our daughter at first held it up, and when Buttercup saw everyone's reaction to it she immediately fell in love with it! lol lol :) I would be afraid to see her with a beloved tu tu, no living with her for sure! :)
Haha, what an idea (to put your stache on a mug). That pizza in your header looks awefully good! If they would make 'em in restaurants like that I would eat them!
Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year!
Gary, did you used to be in a Barbershop Quartet?
Can I have some 'tots?
Post a Comment