WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, January 15, 2011
"CM looks like a movie star..."
The wife and the dog doing the arctic thing, below a couple of small piggy belly dishes.
The small details of my life? Thanks for asking, thanks for caring: after hacking away at my website yesterday and finishing a boatload of pots and freezing my fingers, it all felt like wicked good accomplishments in need of an AWARD, so i go pick up the wife at work and we go out on the DATE. A camera-free date! I love Mid-eastern restaurants, always tasty veg items.
Then, you know what a 3 dog night is? I think it is an Eskimo expression, or maybe it isn't, meaning "its so cold you get at least 3 dogs to cuddle around you in bed". Well, we had Spike cat and Penny dog and I had more crazy dreams than I have ever had in my life. In one, I was over at my pal Ben and CM's trailer (she does not live in a trailer, but they had restored this nicely) and she looked like a million bucks I was like "CM! You look like a movie star!" and she did, although she looked exactly like herself, and the rest of the dream was discussing "is it polite to tell somebody they look great?". I don't know the answer on that one and you can tell me in comments, but in the dream and real life, she does look like a movie star. Then I had another dream where I was lost in a basketball game, there was another where our woods which we own was being cut down and FINALLY I dreamt Penny disappeared into a sewer...but I saved her and got up and out of bed. ENOUGH with the heavy dreams.
You can dig these fine pots at my etsy shop--a cute sitting piggy bank or a tall goth mug with a skull--whaddya gonna be today, naughty or nice???
You'll love CREED...
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- lapin, lapin, lapin: year of the RABBIT
- rock OUT
- a wee warm fuzzy
- misbehavior and misdemeanors.....
- the gizmo
- BIGFOOT, c'est moi
- talking about BLISS...
- wherein the wife goes out of town, Spike goes all ...
- even when the wife is out of town she STILL steals...
- the wife goes to Kansas and....
- NINJA KITTEH kicks some yarn in the azz.....
- extreme bliss
- STILL stinky
- crispy fritters with a crispy critter
- American Chop Suey made VEG by a rude French Sock ...
- "CM looks like a movie star..."
- Holy cats!
- "my job is very boring I'M AN OFFICE CLERK!"
- how do you draw yourself?
- BADAZZ baking with Georges and Georgine....
- partying with 2 cats, several chickens, Benji and ...
- sometimes I have to steal my kisses from you.....
- the wife's belly
- back in the saddle, or drawer, again....
- lucky new year
- tea party with Christi, Georges Le Soq, Kasey, Pe...
- wait till the wife sees THIS
- Emily kitty had 99 lives: 1994-2011
- I wouldn't trust this guy....
- badass tall teapot
- old and new.....
- 2010: was it the Year of the Sock Monkey?
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2010 (616)