You ever feel like this blog this full of horsesh!t? Or maybe just recipes, dreams, dog walking, pics of my cat washing his belly or taking a nap? Ever say to yourself "Gary has been blogging now...wow! 7 YEARS this week!**** But for a "pottery" blog, there sure is a lot of horsesh!t! His dog is cute, though..."
WELL, here it is, just pots today....stunning pots, right? Can I say that? These items out of the kiln a couple of days ago, more in the kiln cooling today.... and thanks for listening to my nonsense :)
(pottery by Gary Rith)
****TRUE! I started blogging anon. on myspace and sending that blather out to friends. I don't even remember my "name". Then these blogs, links to the earlier 2 below, both of which I used all the memory up before learning how to save pics on FB first to save memory :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Equine fecal matter? Hardly! Your blog is such a delight because of the 'side trips' we get to experience. The pottery is great and I think you balance the pure pottery posts so well with other great things in life. I hope you continue blogging for a long time to come!
I had to click on your post from yesterday to see today's post. Don't know what's happening to my blog list here on the sidebar, but everything new IS NOT HERE. You aren't to blame, but are just receiving my IRE.
And hoorah for 7 years of this. I bet you've gone through more frustrations with BLOGGER than this!
Who hoo! 7 is a lucky number!
SEVEN??? That's awesome! You've more than lapped me. One of the things that I like about your blob is the variety of stuff you write about. I get tired fairly quickly of the same old same old blah blah blah on blogs. More cats, dogs, and pots will keep me interested! :)
Seven years!?! I think I've been reading you for about 5 of those years, since we visited you there 4 years ago.
Your pottery continues to evolve and change in amazing ways. And yes, Penny is still cute! :)
You have the best nonsense ever!!!
I DO love that dark blue glaze Gary.
I'm going on 5 years myself....suppose I'll ever catch up to you?
That dark blue glaze is AMAZING. Love it and the pottery too :)
Post a Comment