We were chatting with a friend the other day and her little girl was around. Something gossipy was said about someone else. My wife tells me later "I hope the little girl doesn't repeat what she overheard later!" and I tell the wife "Like when I was a kid, I was ALWAYS eavesdropping on my folks' conversations then bringing it up at inconvenient moments. My mom would say 'little pitchers have big ears' and in my case, a big mouth too..."
Here is a pair of small pitchers I made and make sure you have an awesome Sunday :)
(pitchers by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Guilty! I think all kids like to adult conversation; it's such a different world. I have to admit to enjoying listening to Proge's conversations with his friends when he was very little. It was a reminder of the weird and wonderful ways of childhood.
Those are great little pitchers. You certainly do have a way with form and glaze, which to leads to.......
Congratulations! on joining Gallery Fortyone! How terrific to be invited to join. It looks like a perfect place for your work. Looking forward to many more photos.
Post a Comment