Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Gallery fortyone....

The town of Owego is down the road a few miles and Gallery Fortyone's membership committee asked me to apply to be a member.  It is a coop, members run the place!  You get to play store....
I did not know anything about this town until recently, and man, is it CUTE!  Old buildings downtown full of shops and galleries....I was getting trained Friday, unloading and filling shelves and find out it is the town's Third Friday Art Walk (par-TAY!) Friday evening... I picked up the wife and away we went..... oh my, twas awesome.  I will be the shopkeeper myself down there in coming days and you will see more....
Look at my expression here.... believe ME: I was halfway to a smile, NOT a sourpuss!

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Blogger is still not posting your new blogs on my side panel, blogs I follow. Drat and double drat. I even moved a couple of dozen blogs that I follow elsewhere, thinking "maybe it feels too crowded for Gary, et al." But I can go find yesterdays and see if you've actually done anything today, and whow...a store! Excellent. I won't say a word about how you like to ham it up on the blog...I didn't say A WORD.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is awesome. A co-op of sorts. So, you don't have to be there all the time though, right? They will sell your wares and you get the $$.
Best of luck Gary. (the NON-sourpus) :)

Elaine said...

Ive been to a big antique center in Owego.It's a great town. There's a nice blog I follow called http://aestheticoutburst.blogspot.com/

The family lives in Owego. The husband is an art professor and I think the blog owner is part of some art council in Owego. Anyway--it's a cool blog!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.