The town of Owego is down the road a few miles and Gallery Fortyone's membership committee asked me to apply to be a member. It is a coop, members run the place! You get to play store....
I did not know anything about this town until recently, and man, is it CUTE! Old buildings downtown full of shops and galleries....I was getting trained Friday, unloading and filling shelves and find out it is the town's Third Friday Art Walk (par-TAY!) Friday evening... I picked up the wife and away we went..... oh my, twas awesome. I will be the shopkeeper myself down there in coming days and you will see more....
Look at my expression here.... believe ME: I was halfway to a smile, NOT a sourpuss!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Blogger is still not posting your new blogs on my side panel, blogs I follow. Drat and double drat. I even moved a couple of dozen blogs that I follow elsewhere, thinking "maybe it feels too crowded for Gary, et al." But I can go find yesterdays and see if you've actually done anything today, and whow...a store! Excellent. I won't say a word about how you like to ham it up on the blog...I didn't say A WORD.
This is awesome. A co-op of sorts. So, you don't have to be there all the time though, right? They will sell your wares and you get the $$.
Best of luck Gary. (the NON-sourpus) :)
Ive been to a big antique center in Owego.It's a great town. There's a nice blog I follow called http://aestheticoutburst.blogspot.com/
The family lives in Owego. The husband is an art professor and I think the blog owner is part of some art council in Owego. Anyway--it's a cool blog!
Post a Comment