I blog it all, right? A lot anyway. Not much family.
My niece, and I only have the one, grew up in the midwest, graduated from Harvard and is studying to be an adolescent psychologist ...I don't see her too often as she has moved to the Left Coast, but she visited my parents' house down the road from ours.... she is a sweetie pie. Those messed up kids of the future receiving her care will be damn lucky :)
She had a chance to do COUNTRY thangs....like canoe...my parents have a rather schweet pond...and that is how you pick all the blackberries the little animals didn't eat: you sit in the canoe and pick blackberries! More on that tomorrow.....
In other news, you will notice that I was babysitting Yogi yesterday...you will also notice there are no pictures of him playing with Penny. The 2 of them were like "ooof, its too hot!" but then Yogi was like "I wanna see Spike..." and he came inside to play with the cat.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
family! Good things!
You sure lucked out in the niece department....smart and pretty too.
Does Penny get in the canoe? And Spike obviously takes part in Bad-O-Cat!
Ah, canoeing...what a peaceful pastime...and berries to boot...so glad to meet your neice...she will have a busy fulfilling job I'm thinking!
Such a pretty girl! You never let on that your parents lived close by, how lucky for you and them.
How awesome that she came to visit you; Uncle Gary!
She is cute AND smart; a great combo.
My cousin just started at Harvard this week!!
I love the action shot of Yogi!
Uhhhh....that was supposed to be Bag-O-Cat! Although the misspell may be appropriate.
Sounds like a good visit.
Post a Comment