Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, August 12, 2013
in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun....
I am down at a favorite antique store chatting with Adam the owner, an old friend. The wife is out of town and I am about to leave saying "lot's of beautiful things but nothing I want today" when I SEE THEM. A pair of wineglasses with nekkid ladies on them! OH SO BRILLIANT And wonderful.
I tell Adam "this is one of those things that men think is wonderfully clever and pretty and the wife thinks it is like dogs playing poker..."
Actually, she likes them....
MOREOVER, my hippo bank came outta the kiln, don't you love it? Goes well with its friend the hippo bowl...have a great Monday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh my....I think they are clever as well. And really, who tires of dogs playing poker?? LOVE!!!
Nekkid lady wine glasses. They look like some friends parents had when I was a kid.
Those are very modern dogs...all wired in for sound!
The hippo is the best. It looks so happy to have a friend with a bowl. Do they share eating from it?
P.S. Your posting is looking weird on my sidebar. It's showing the post from the day before. It happened yesterday too.
Fun! Fun! Fun! in the wonderful world of blogging!
Love your hippos!
Me too, didn't get a Gary's blog fix this morning, or yesterday morning...how can I wake up without a laugh from you! WOnder what blogger is up to now.
Post a Comment