Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, August 25, 2013
that game of cat and MOUSE...
a) there is a mouse who has skittered through the inside of the wall behind our bed the last 2 nights--a sign that FALL IS COMING and the little sh!ts are getting their winter homes ready and
b) on the PLUS side the wife and I were wandering around Saturday and I GOT MYSELF A NEW (to me) MICKEY MOUSE watch! Perfect size for my utterly tiny wrists (I have the smallest and weakest wrists of any potter ever born, how did that happen???)
I love Mickey. Just not in my walls partying at 2am AND
c) the wife knew that our city cousins were visiting this weekend and was like "we need to cover that wretched hole in the wall in the kitchen". Said hole is a heating air intake vent that Spike cat tore open a few years ago because of a...you guessed it....traveling mouse. The vent cover was bent all out of shape. I surprised the wife yesterday with a 13 X 4 inch tile I made to cover the area with a....you guessed it...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That's a very clever, creative and cute solution. But does it mean that the wee mousie is now trapped in your walls?
If it can be imagined to be made in clay, you can do it! Lovely cover complete with the critter responsible. Now as to the wall behind the bed...mmmm. You might have lots of tiles!
Oh for sweeeeet! Potters come up with the best and most creative solutions!
Mice! Boo! Hiss!
Spike looks very curious about that mouse.
Post a Comment