Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
I tell the wife, with some excitement and enthusiasm: "I have something else wonderful to post Wednesday, but I made my first ever hippo bank! I make elephant banks, penguin, dog, etc, AND make hippo bowls and sugar bowls, but never made a bank before!" and she is like
"but that sounds exciting, post the hippo!" So I am, freshly made and drying. With a doodle of it!
Have an awesome Wednesday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- pottery FOR A CHANGE!
- the BEST squash of your life is PALEO
- THE WALK
- 2 best (and worst!) words in the English language...
- speaking of HOT STUFF
- that game of cat and MOUSE...
- I'm not getting repetitive am I?
- blackberries are gluten-free!
- hey diddle diddle...
- a rare family post....
- BIG pots...
- oh my...
- this chair is cat approved....
- "little pitchers have big ears"
- Gallery fortyone....
- a long and windy post about CATs, CUSTOMers and 'QUE
- purple tarts with pink b00bies??!!
- the all-POTTERY post you have been waiting for....
- that dog, that house!
- in which decorative objects are either SEXY or fun...
- KILLER BEAGLE
- a FLOOD! and other things....
- making TEMPEH tasty....
- probably the CORGI PLAYGROUP is more cute....
- the wife tells me: "post the hippo!"
- everybody loves BUNNIES...
- chasing BEEs and what to do with all that kale...
- the tiny road trip....
- thanks to YOGI...
- olde world family torte made GLUTEN FREE!
- almost famous...?
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That is, without a doubt, the hippest, happiest hippo I have ever seen!
hippo-pots! If you own one is it a 'hippo-pot-a-mine"? Great work!
Fabulous! I love it!
What a great smile...he looks just like his daddy!
The hippo makes a great bank. Sweet.
This hippo is delightful! I love it heaps!
Your wife is wise and the hippo is happening!
I love the hippo! I hope you will offer him for sale!
She is right...the hippo is SWEET!!!
I am loving the swirls and curls on the pots. Handles and decorations. Hippo nice and fat for a bank.
Post a Comment