Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day, part One :)
I was like "I bet there is an oatmeal, peanut butter chocolate cookie recipe online" and a few clicks later I have promising choices and choose the simplest looking. IT IS pretty simple, wicked tasty and makes a mountain of cookies! This is how I did it:
oatmeal, peanut butter chocolate cookies
preheat to 350
-soften slightly 16 tbs margerine or butter, stirr in cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, stir smoothsmoothsmooth
-add one cup peanut butter, 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla STIRSTIRSTIR!
-add 2 cups oats, 2 1/2 cup flour, tsp baking soda, STIRSTIRSTIR!
-stir in 12 oz choc chips
Place spoonfulls (or hearts!) onto ungreased cookie sheets. I needed 3. If baking 2 at once, bake 5 minutes, switch cookie sheets around in oven, then bake about 5 minutes more total 10-12 minutes, until lthey look slightly golden and perfect :)
Here's a take on love...not exactly wholesome...
the original: maybe even MORE weird!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
You two are too cute! ♥
That is just the sweetest.....I bet they were yummers.
every goodness rolled into one!
you all are so devoted... heart shaped cookies. happy v-day
Happy V-Day you two crazy kids!
Happy Valentines Day Gary and Maude! YEAH! Wow those cookies look really good. You and Maude are true sweet hearts forever, and every. We love you both too. Am making George's favorite dinner tonight! :)
Love the Marilyn Manson, and the Soft Cell. Weird, but cool. :) I remember that song, played it over and over again on the radio. :)
Romance is in the air at your house. You two are so sweet. The heart shaped cookies are wonderful.
Happy Valentines Day to you both.
Oh, you're on a roll, since this only part one! Happy Valentine to the both of you, and the dogs, monkey, and ....!
Did you notice that Maude looks like she has a 'halo' around her head???
Ohh, you guys are so sweet . . . I hope I can find what you have someday :)
Post a Comment