Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, February 21, 2011
slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys and the bikinis....
(cups by Gary Rith, but not just ANY cups, available at my etsy gallery)
Its like, zero out there. Winter weather warning or emergency or something like that this morning. 8 more inches of SNOW. Then getting colder. And snowier. DANG!
Well, so you start thinking of BEACH AND BIKINI time, and the wife and I wrote this haiku about my rude French sock monkey, Georges Le Soq
Georges says bikini
Season is coming quite soon
Will he wax it all?
speaking of bikinis.....same musical guests as yesterday....but soooo funny....and bikinis!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:47 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Gary my dear, do you have two of the mugs with a penguin inside? I want them. Please email me.
if georges decides to wax it all... NO PICTURES PLEASE!
The thought of a waxed nekkid monkey gives me the heebiejeebies.
Don't do it, Georges.
LOVE the cups. My favorite color!
Yay to bikini season!
The frog in the cup is adorable! Lilly-pad and all!
And, that singer guy looks like a young, pubescent Michael J. Fox. :-P
Gary-Sorry about the weather in your area.
In my town it's almost 70 degrees.
HOWEVER we had a tornado watch the other day and they suggested going into our basements, but we live in Southern California and we have no basements due to the fact that we will have a giant earthquake someday soon.
Does that help ease your weather bummer at all?
Love the cups with a surprise at the bottom.
Don't wax, Georges! That would be a b*tch to maintain!
I love the penguins...can't possibly think about bikini's though!!!
Aaacckk! I just don't think I could handle a photo of the sock monkey a la waxed! I WANT two coffee mugs with penguins, do you have any for sale?? I am trying to upgrade the coffee cup cupboard, get rid of the trashy souveneir mugs and at least have something decent to serve coffee in to guests! I will be awaiting your reply about the penguin mugs...
Post a Comment