Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, February 25, 2011
HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
Me, my cat, and my rude French sock monkey Georges le Soq are ALL OVER TEH HIGH FIVE FRIDAY.
High five Friday as defined by the urban dictionary:
"In these troubled times in which we live, we are constantly searching for that one moment of pure joy that can uplift our spirits and bring them to a higher plane. People have sought for centuries that one golden flash of brilliance that would justify their lives, the arrow that would soar into the heart of darkness and vanquish the malevolent vortex that drains the very soul of mankind. We have known of and guarded this provenance of enlightenment for generations, and it is now time for destiny to unfold and unleash this power upon the masses. Of course you know of what we speak: THE HIGH-FIVE!!!
"Dude,you going to High Five Friday?!?!"
"You know it!!!"
In HOBO news, Kasey's mom is like:
"gary is having problems at the store isnt he? I was going to tell him. I have that problem all the time! I just look at someone and they tell me their whole life story."
Its true: the drunken hobos rob my time at every turn!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:08 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I think the urban dictionary you use is a different edition from the one that I've used.
I think you have a face of a caring person.....maybe start wearing dark sunglasses??
Pictures of people high-fiving are simply great. Let's keep spreading the cheer around the world!
One summer in college I worked at a hot dog restuarant and every day a drunken, stoned old hobo named Jiacomo would come and and regale me with tales of his life. I feel your pain.
HIGH F*CKING FIVE! You're so awesome!
HFF, Gary, Maude, Spike, Penny, and Georges. Spread the joy, laughter, we love it!
Post a Comment