Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
(groovy elephant jar by Gary Rith)
Jen is, you know, a new visitor here, and watches my video (Down BELOW! When I was on TV...you remember that I was a TV STAR this time last year???) and she is like:
"My favorite part was the video of you talking about your tea pots and you said "this one does not have an elephant on it". I got a good chuckle out of the lack of elephant". And I am like "Well, Jen, sometimes you have to make a duck not an elephant" and last night? Last night I am talking to Laura and she is watching me make an elephant teapot (BIG SURPRISE!) and she is like "oooh, my mom loves elephants, I am always watching out for elephant stuff" And I am like "well, some people have said I must be a REPUBL!CAN" and both me and Laura make SOUR faces "but I tell them its because I love Dumbo and Babar.
In other news, me and the wife are walking away from the Cornell campus this evening, and she stops me and says
"hey, G Bomb, let me get your picture here!"
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I just love your pottery!
It's great stuff!!!
G BOMB! That is a great nickname for you. Good call, Maude.
Of course I remember your TV debut! You're my super famous potter friend.
I totally agree. Sometimes you just have to point out the lack of elephants.
Or perhaps not enough elephants?
that hydrant looks a bit elephantish!
G-Bomb is an awesome name. My husband calls me C-Dog...who knows why...nothing hydrant related. Oh, you're killing me with the elephant jar, elephant teapots, elephant mugs. I feel like I must have them all. I think I'm developing a pottery problem.
Post a Comment