Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, February 10, 2011
OK, above is the after, below the beFORE. I was over at Rachel and Michelle's salon yesterday, thank the Good Lord, finally getting all that crapola cut off my head. You put your curly little head in and out of a hat all winter long and you get sick of the rat's nest up there. Rachel did a magic job, per usual, although she is gonna be working at other things soon :(
You hate losing your favorite hair person, don't you? Luckily, Michelle isn't going anywhere, so it will be alright in the end :) That is Michelle there, actually, on the edge of the frame...
I woke up from a dream: the wife wants to get into roller derby! Oh how I love that dream. Can you guess why I dreamt that?????? It was a very, er, stimulating dream. I expressed these ideas to the wife at the breakfast table, who mentioned something about broken bones. Golly, that puts a damper on the whole thing, eh?
(tiny pitchers by Gary Rith)
Groovy new items for sale at my online etsy gallery, have a look!
SPEAKING of roller derby....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I got my hair cut on Tuesday. I was desperately in need of a cut. I was looking like a darn hippie!
Nice cut Gary!
You have good hair Gary.
I would advise the missus to stay away from those roller derby girls...they are Brutal. :)
Nice "Do" cousin wonderful. As soon as George gets better he wants to get one too.
Love the little pitchers, nice work. Don't you just love that band, I do. Remember I told you George's Mom was a skater, she loved the Roller Derby, watched it all the time. lol lol :)
Hippies ain't so bad, Jay. It's just their 'Hair'...Hair, Hair, Long Beautiful Hair!
Anyway - nice cut, Gary.
Post a Comment