Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Not Spike the kitteh, down below.
I teach class at Cornell University Tuesday afternoon and I keep thinking I will get the students to take pics of me teaching. HA! I am too busy yakking.
But I did get pics of myself walking by Llenroc, founder Ezra Cornell's house on campus, now a frat. In a town and university with a lot of nice buildings, maybe this is the prettiest. I had to return to my car past the house after dark. Spooky ass gothic at night, next to this cemetery, and there was a nearly full moon coming up......
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:22 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Whats a frat?
Are you still having snow? What is normal for you this time of year?
frat = fraternity, a university residence where a bunch of bad and spoiled boys live together in genteel squalor while partying and readying themselves for a life of investment banking and golf :) and sure as heck, we got tons of snow, although warm weather expected soon!
Gary, that comment above is the best description of a frat I have ever read! LOL
Spring is coming... sometime...
That is a great scary building picture. I love the texture. Have you considered a 2nd or 3rd career as a photographer?
I can see how that would be super scary at night.
Love that cat photo!
Ha! frat description is BANG ON!!! now for the awesomer part.... OMG that cross!!!! I need close up photos of that puppy! with like detail an shite... soooo pretty, and celtic(ky)
Spooky and so cool!
Yep right on with the Frat description!
Years ago my BF lived in a 3rd floor apt. with her parents- next to a FRAT house.
We leaned out the window one night and rolled the roof and chimney with toilet paper- the next day the bright guys stood and looked and scratched their heads- I don't know how they did that- we rolled with laughter.
We also learned a LOT by cutting out the lights to watch them "study."
Love this blog, and really love the scary photo, absolutely perfect. Your great cousin wonderful!
Yep. That's a frat alright! Excellent description, G-BOMB!
Wow that building and cemetery look amazing. So much atmosphere! Just the type of place I'd like to live near... so I could walk by every day!
Post a Comment