Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Bigfoot and Little Dude....
Spike is like, with the wife "tax time is ME time. Any time is ME time"
There are some lethal icicles around our house. I gotta lotta shoveling to do later....
(teaset by Gary Rith) Doesn't this ROCK? Kerry was like "I'll need a BIGFOOT teaset" and I was like "Natch!" and figured it out...I think this is some awesomely frightening Yetiware....
Finally, my favorite little dude, Baby Alex is like, Mr Charming here, is he not?
Holy cats, the Black Kids are all over the radio here, maybe you hear it too? Dang they have a great pop sound. Band consists of the singer dude with his sister and like, all their friends......they look just awesome and wicked entertaining performance, I think you will like this....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:15 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- HEAVY METAL MONDAY! \m/
- blueberry muffins from heaven
- project for crafty guys: making the mouse mousepad
- huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge snow storm!
- HIGH FIVE FRIDAY and HOBOS happen....yes they do....
- great pair of jugs!
- Baby Alex strikes yet again.....
- 'its just a little beagle'
- dig some new pots.....
- 300 photographs.....
- "niche barket"
- slow news day = bring out the rude sock monkeys an...
- the Marc Maron miracle....
- "unusually large ears"
- the wife writes of lovelorn and lonely gloves......
- Jen and Laura weigh in on the elephants.....
- spooky ass
- back to badass....
- Valentine's Day part 2!
- Valentine's Day, part One :)
- My Gal is a COUGAR
- "the day of bad handwriting and typos" by THE WIFE
- Kerry, Kasey and Kupid....
- the beautiful, the badass, the just plain BAD....
- roller girl.....
- Kasey's mom has got it goin' on....
- Missus Baker, Charlotte and Hollywood snow....
- dumpster diving for Valentine's gifts....
- the wife writes of winter and her husband.....
- NOT a monkey shaped pizza
- yarn bowls: not just for breakfast anymore!
- Georges and Ninja Beagle beat the crap outta a can...
- gotta get it....
- NINJA BEAGLE
- PUNKY GEORGES SEES HIS SHADOW and predicts a boatl...
- Bigfoot and Little Dude....
- Jeff and Meesh and me....
- ▼ February (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Cool Yetiware! Did a bang-up job on that set!
Do you knock down the icicles? I like to look at them but not up close.
I LOVE IT! 'TIS PERFECT!!
BEAUTIFUL BABY ALEX!
... enjoyed the video too... seems all we have are pop country stations around here :-(
i miss the radio.
Wait a minute, in that picture, is Baby Alex at the Chapterhouse???
Nope, Alex is at The Brickhouse Brewery & Restaurant in Patchogue (Long Island).
man, what is this Brickhouse and when can I get there??????????
Love blog and photos...thanks cousin wonderful!
Well Gary, if you want to take a side trip to L.I. the next time you're "downstate," let us know!!
LOL, I thought the bigfoot dishes were decorated with self portraits! ;)
Always love a pic of Baby Alex. ♥
That kid is just too cute for words.
Post a Comment